To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow-up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines mentioned.
Abstract Guidelines Structure
- The maximum word limit for the abstract is 250 words.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your submission should be submitted in English.
- Please do not include any graphics or tables.
- Submit ONE abstract per area/session of interest. Do no submit same abstract for more than one session.
- Abstracts should be carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last-minute changes.
- The submission of an abstract carries with it the obligation that it is presented at the conference by the author or, at least, by one of the co-authors. If this is not possible, please withdraw your abstract as early as possible.
- By submitting an abstract, authors accept the license & copyright agreement and the rules of conduct.
Steps to follow for your Abstract Submission
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract via the online portal
- After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
- For abstract submission enquiries please contact: PIHRS@fnu.ac.fj
Abstract Submission Deadline
- Abstract submissions open on Monday 03rd April 2023
- Please submit your abstract before Friday 21st July 2023
Double Blind Peer Reviewing Process
- Your abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review by the PIHRS scientific committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within four weeks of submission.
- The conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will take the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.