The Career Services Unit facilitates programs with the aim to enhance personal skills of students enabling increased chances of employability.
Services offered by careers placement includes:
- Online placement portal registration for job seekers and employers.
- CV writing workshops.
- Mock Interview Sessions.
- Employers chat sessions.
- Careers Fair.
- Assisting students before attending job interviews.
Jobseekers can get their dream job by taking advantage of the following features:
- Simple registration.
- Search and apply for jobs in just a few clicks.
- Interact with employers through a Private Messaging System.
- Track views of your resume/profile by employers.
We encourage employers to take advantage of the following features through our Recruitment Solution from FNU:
Visit Job Placement Site.
- Post a vacancy in easy steps and start receiving applications the same day.
- Private messaging between Employers and Jobseekers.
- Find the right candidates easily and quickly through our 'Search Jobseekers' feature.