|Overlock Machines Machinist|
This course offers the knowledge and practical Skills For learners to gain knowledge and practical skills in the technical and mechanical aspects of Industrial Over-lock Sewing Machines and:- To understand the basic Machine and its Functions- To become more aware of the various problems caused by the machine/operator- To do machine adjustments and reduce bottlenecks- Improve Quality and Productivity with first time right and reduce machine down time
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Machine Terminology & Identify Machine Parts & functions
- Glossary of common Terms
- Types of Needles and its uses
- Stitch formation Over-lock machines
- Function of Thread Take-ups
- Function of Needle Guards
- Function of Presser Foot, Throat Plate and Feed Dog
- Adjustment of Stitch formation using Different Material types
- Understanding Timing of Looper in Relation to Needle Bar
- Types of Puckering & Corrective measures
- Needle, Fabric & Thread relationships
- Understanding Lubrication Systems
- Common sewing machine troubles and their corrections
This program is designed for Supervisors, production managers, factory managers (small) Quality Inspection Teams, Junior Mechanics and senior Machinist.
The student must have some work/machine experience.
All pertinent information relating to the course shall be emailed to the participant. Participants are required to check their emails regularly for communication from the lecturer.