Simple A-Line Dress Making
This course offers the basic knowledge for making of an A-Line Dress with given pattern pieces and: - For learners to develop workplace ready skills in identification of work piece shapes and their sequence of assembly during production.- On completion learners will be able to identify each work piece and list the assembly sequence for a specified product.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify Different Parts and Pieces in A line dress
- Identify pattern pieces and laying Techniques
- Cut material following the marked pattern used
- Assemble pieces to complete the required garment
- Understand Quality and first time right approach
- Inspection and quality checking in the garment completed
This Program is designed for Machinist with no or very less knowledge of the complete garments, Samplers, Quality Checkers, Trainee Machinist, Tailors and Those Sewing at home.
The student must have some work experience.
All pertinent information relating to the course shall be emailed to the participant. Participants are required to check their emails regularly for communication from the lecturer
|Total Learning Hours
||Contact Hours: 30; Self Directed: N/A; Total: 30
||9.00am - 1.00 pm
||Through appointment with the Customer Service Officer